ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The deadline for all abstract submissions is Friday, 19 July 2019
- The main topics of this competition are :
- Emergency case(s) in Pediatric
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Please remember that submitting an abstract does NOT automatically register you as a Symposium delegate.
- Accepted presenting authors will be required to pay and register for the Symposium by the end of July 19th 2019. Failure to pay will result in the abstract being withdrawn.
- All communications regarding your abstract submission will be sent to the email address you provide when submitting.
- We recommend that the email address belongs to the main author who will be presenting at the Symposium.
- If the presenting author is unable to attend the Symposium, will result in the abstract being withdrawn.
- Submissions must be in English.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All authors must agree with the entire contents of submitted paper and consent to being listed as authors
- Paper must not have been submitted to any other national or international meeting
- Paper is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid
- Full paper must be submitted in ENGLISH only
- Full paper should be written in Microsoft Word format (Times New Roman, 12 font size and single spacing). Page margins are formed to regarding the A4 page size and 3 cm wide from right, left, top and bottom.
- For the research category, the following sub-topics must be included: Introduction, Objectives, Method, Result, Discussion, Conclusion
- For the case report category, the following sub-topics must be included: Introduction, Case Report, Discussion, Conclusion
- Full paper must be between 5000 and 6500 words and must be contained in 20 pages including tables and references
- References should be completed and in Harvard style. They should contain full bibliographical details and journal titles should not be abbreviated. For multiple citations in the same year use a, b, c immediately following the year of publication. References should be shown within the text by giving the author's last name followed by a comma and year of publication all in round brackets, e.g. (Fox, 1994). At the end of the article should be a reference list in alphabetical order
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You have read, agreed to and meet the eligibility criteria and presentation format requirements of the research sessions that you have applied for.
- This includes appropriate ethics approval has been granted.
- This includes that the submission is for original research, not previously published in a journal, or presented in any format at a major Indonesian or international meeting.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the ASPA ISPACC Symposium, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the ASPA ISPACC 2019.
- Authors will pay and register for the Symposium by the given deadline. Failure to register will result in the abstract being withdrawn.
- You give the ASPA ISPACC 2019 permission to publish your abstract and/or Power Point presentation on the Symposium or ASPA ISPACC website, on CD ROM, USB drive and in the Symposium Handbook if it is accepted for presentation.
- You give the ASPA ISPACC 2019 permission to film or photograph your presentation at the Symposium, post it on the ASPA ISPACC website or distribute it to ASPA ISPACC delegates via USB drive, CD-ROM, hardcopy or online.
- You give the ASPA ISPACC permission to publish your abstract in the journal
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
TRAVEL GRANT FOR ASPIRING PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIOLOGISTS
The objective of the project is to enable a young anesthesiologist to attend an international pediatric anesthesia conference of significance to their career path, as a way of encouraging youngsters in the field of pediatric anesthesiology
To be eligible for a travel grant to attend the ASPA conference, the applicant must:
1. Be an ASPA member (may contact secretariat)
2. Belong to a Low or Middle Income Country (LMIC) based on World Bank
3. Be a post graduate trainee in his/her final year or a practicing anesthesiologist within 5 years of the written exam
4. Should be performing at least 10 pediatric cases/ month
1. There should be no other sponsor for this meeting – only grant for this meeting
2. ASPA subsidy only granted once per candidate
3. Applicant must have an accepted scientific presentation or poster presentation during the meeting
4. Obtain a letter of endorsement from the person to whom they report to in the organization (i.e. Employer, Head of department)
5. If awarded, the applicant must submit a post-convention report to the ASPA Education Committee
1. $500 subsidy
2. Free registration to ASPA meeting
3. Local hospitality as provided by host of ASPA meeting